AMAZON AMZPLUGW Smart Plug, works with Alexa lets you voice control your lights, fans, coffee makers, and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa app on your phone. And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple outlets.
Set up helpful routines
Use the Alexa app to create routines for your Amazon Smart Plug that make life easierâall you have to do is ask. For example, you can create a morning routine that turns on lights and your coffee maker with a single request.
Make it look like you're home
With Away Lighting, Alexa can automatically turn connected lights on and off to make it look like youâre home when youâre away.
To use Away Lighting, all you need is a light connected to an Amazon Smart Plug and the Alexa app. Connect your plug to a lamp, then let Alexa know when you come and go.
Certified for Humans
Introducing Certified for Humans, smart devices for non-experts. Struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free. No patience needed. Setup with Alexa is simple and after that, it only gets better. No more waiting on unresponsive devices or software updates to get started. Itâs smart home made easy.
Add voice control to any outlet - Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
Set up in less than 5 minutes - plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience neededâit's actually simple.
Make your home smart - Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when youâre away.
Space saving - Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
No smart home hub required - set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
- Size: 3.2 x 1.5 x 2.2 (80 mm x 38 mm x 57 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (98 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
- Input: 100-120VAC, 60Hz 15A
- Max Output: 15A Max
- 2.4 GHz only, 802.11 b/g/n. Does not support 5GHz networks or connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- For indoor use only.
- Amazon Smart Plug is optimized for simple setup and exclusive use with Alexa. Amazon Smart Plug does not support other voice assistants or smart hubs.
- The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices. A list of supported operating systems can be found here.
- 1-year limited warranty and service. Use of Amazon Smart Plug is subject to the terms found here.
- Amazon single-socket 3-prong Wi-Fi plug, Quick Start Guide.
- Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more here.
- Amazon's Customer Service team is available 24/7 at the Amazon Smart Plug support page.