This BOWERS & WILKINS FP38946 HTM71 S2 Center Channel Speaker - Black delivers unprecedented power and transparency, for totally convincing voice reproduction. Itâs designed to be paired with larger speakers in the range, such as the 703 floorstanders.
Uncompromising vocal performance
Designed to be paired with larger speakers in the range, this three-way centre channel speaker delivers unprecedented power and transparency, for totally convincing voice reproduction.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuumâ¢ cone midrange driver.
A triumph of science
Developed using advanced computer modeling techniques, the Aerofoilâ¢ Profile bass cone has variable thickness, providing stiffness and rigidity where itâs needed most. The result: deep and dynamic bass.
- HTM71 S2
- 3-way vented-box system
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum cone FST midrange
- Aerofoil Profile bass cones
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø100mm (4 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
- 2x ø165mm (6.5 in) Aerofoil Profile bass
- -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
- 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 89dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 90Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 120Hz - 20kHz
- 8? (minimum 3.0?)
- 30W - 100W into 8? on unclipped programme
- Height: 225mm (8.6 in)
- Width: 590mm (23.2 in)
- Depth: 285mm (11.2 in) cabinet only
- 301mm (11.9 in) including grille and terminals
- 18.3kg (39.7 lb)
- Gloss Black
- Satin White
- Grey (Satin White only)