Small speaker, big sound. Ideal for smaller rooms, and designed for use on bookshelf or stand, the BOWERS & WILKINS FP39373 707 S2 Standmount Speaker - Rosenut produces tremendous highs and depths for a compact unit. Its two-way design and advanced drive units make for a sound thatâs clear, powerful and remarkably cohesive.
Pure and simple
707 S2âs two-way design makes for a sound that feels remarkably cohesive. Thatâs down to the purity of its components, including a Continuumâ¢ cone bass/midrange driver and a Carbon Dome tweeter.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum cone midrange driver.
- 707 S2
- 2-way vented-box system
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
- 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 84dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 110Hz - 22kHz
- 8? (minimum 4.0?)
- 30W - 100W into 8? on unclipped programme
- Height: 280mm (11 in)
- Width : 165mm (6.5 in)
- Depth: 260mm (10.2 in) cabinet only
- 276mm (10.9 in) including grille and terminals
- 6.0kg (13.2 lb)
- Gloss Black
- Satin White
- Grey (Satin White only)