The BOWERS & WILKINS FP39411 706 S2 Standmount Speaker - White is a bookshelf/standmount speaker with the acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms, thanks to its large midrange/bass drive unit. The speaker provides real musical insight into recordings, with details and spaciousness preserved intact.
With larger dimensions than its sibling 707 S2, this bookshelf/standmount speaker has the acoustic heft to satisfy the demands of bigger rooms.
Carbon Dome tweeters are purpose-built for the 700 Series. Delivering a dramatic improvement on the aluminum double dome tweeter, they raise the breakup threshold to 47kHz, for pinpoint imaging accuracy and detail.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuumâ¢ cone midrange driver.
- 706 S2
- 2-way vented-box system
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- -6dB at 45Hz and 33kHz
- 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 88dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- 8? (minimum 3.7?)
- 30W - 120W into 8? on unclipped programme
- Height: 340mm (13.4 in)
- Width: 200mm (7.8 in)
- Depth: 285mm (11.2 in) cabinet only 301mm (11.9 in) including grille and terminals
- 8.0kg (17.7 lb)
- Gloss Black
- Satin White
- Grey (Satin White only)