BOWERS & WILKINS FP40746 606 Standmount Speaker - Black in the new 600 Series from Bowers & Wilkins allows you to transform your space with pristine sound. Featuring Continuumâ¢ cone technology, developed for our award-winning 800 Series Diamond, it creates a pure and precise soundscape for you to enjoy. Developed over an eight-year period and first featured on our flagship 800 Series Diamond models, the Continuum cone has been integrated into the sixth generation of the critically acclaimed 600 Series.
Layered, beautiful details
The new 600 Series adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? A pure and precise soundscape that allows you to enjoy all the layers of your favorite music.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuumâ¢ cone midrange driver.
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter
- Continuum cone bass / midrange
- 2-way vented-box system
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- -6dB at 40Hz and 33kHz
- 52Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 88dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- 8? (minimum 3.7?)
- 30W - 120W into 8? on unclipped program
- Height: 345mm (13.5 in)
- Width: 190mm (7.5 in)
- Depth: 300mm (11.8 in) cabinet only
- 324mm (12.8 in) including grille and terminals
- 6.9kg (15.2 lb)
- 16kg (35.3 lb) pair