Roku Streambar easily upgrades any TV with powerful streaming and premium sound. Hear every detail as you stream the most popular channels in vibrant 4K HDR picture quality. You’ll be amazed at how something so small can fill your room with sound. Setup is simple with everything you need in the box.
Built-in 4K streaming
Enjoy an easy, fast interface with the newest and most popular channels, plus access to endless free entertainment. Stream in brilliant HD, 4K, and HDR picture with sharp resolution and vivid colors optimized for any TV.
Surprisingly big sound
Listen in awe as four internal speakers fill your room with rich Dolby Audio. Calibrated for full, rich sound, you’ll love how great your TV sounds at an incredible value.
Smarter than your average soundbar
Roku Streambar produces sound well beyond its size with the help of advanced audio engineering within the Roku OS. Boosted volume and speech clarity will make your TV easier to hear and add depth to your music.
Simple sound settings
It’s easy to perfect your sound no matter what you’re watching. Automatically lower loud commercials, boost the volume of voices, and optimize the sound for night listening so you don’t wake the house.
Quick and easy setup
Everything you need is included in the box. Just plug it into your TV’s HDMI® ARC port and connect to the internet. It’s that simple.
Bump your music in vibrant, studio-quality sound from your favorite channels or your connected Bluetooth device.
No more juggling remotes
Power up your TV, adjust the volume, and control your streaming all with one remote. Use your voice to search, turn captions on, and more.
Add heart-pounding bass with Roku Wireless Subwoofer and immersive surround sound with Roku Wireless Speakers.
- 802.11ac dual-band, MIMO wireless
- Wired Ethernet requires USB adaptor (sold separately)
- Requires TV with HDMI ARC or Optical outputs
- HD TVs: Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up-scaling from 720p
- 4K TVs: Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up-scaling from 720p and 1080p. TV must have an HDMI input that supports HDCP 2.2
- 4K HDR TVs: Supports HDR10 and HLG. TV must have an HDMI input that supports HDCP 2.2
- HDMI 2.0a (ARC)
- Optical Input (S/PDIF Digital Audio)
- USB 2.0
- Speakers: Four 1.9" full range drivers
- Audio Formats: PCM, Dolby Audio
- Sound Modes: Normal, Reduce bass, Bass boost, Bass off
- Speech Clarity: Off, Low, High
- Volume Modes: Off, Leveling, Night mode
- Voice remote with TV power, volume, and mute buttons
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz AC
- Video: H.264/AVC (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV), H.265/HEVC (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV); VP9 (.MKV)
- Audio: AAC (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV); MP3 (.MP3, .MKV); WMA (.ASF, .WMA, .MKV), FLAC (.FLAC, .MKV), PCM (.WAV, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV), AC3/EAC3 (.MKV, .MP4., .MOV, .AC3), ALAC (.MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .M4A)
- Image: JPG, PNG, GIF (non-animated)
- Height: 2.4 in (61 mm)
- Width: 14 in (356 mm)
- Depth: 4.2 in (107 mm)
- 34.8 ounces (1089 g)
- Two M6 x 8 mm threaded mounting sockets
- Mounting hardware sold separately
- Works with any TV with HDMI-ARC or HDMI and optical ports
- Voice Remote with TV controls: TV power button works with most TVs
- Does not work with Roku streaming players
- Works with Apple AirPlay and HomeKit
- Works with Hey Google
- Works with Alexa
- Bluetooth® 5.0