Enjoy your favorite TV shows in enhanced sound quality delivered by a 2 channel soundbar with a Bass Reflex speaker. The SONY HTS100F 2 ch built-in tweeter Soundbar's slim profile design fits easily in your home and sits comfortably within any interiors.
The two speaker setup delivers front surround sound from a compact unit.
Bass Reflex speaker
A speaker that delivers punchy bass without compromising detail and clarity, perfect for enjoying TV shows and music.
One Cable HDMI ARC
Send audio and control information from your TV using just one cable with HDMI ARC.
Hear sound come from all around
S-Force Front Surround technology emulates theater style sound fields for rich, high-fidelity audio that fills the room.
Stream with Bluetooth® technology
Stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth® technology.
Connect via USB
Plug in via USB to play back your favorite albums
- Amplifier Type: S-Master
- Power Output (Total): 120 W
- Bluetooth® (Receiver): SBC
- HDMI input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- Optical Input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- USB: WAV, MP3, WMA
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Power consumption(on Remote Start mode): 0.5 W (Bluetooth® standby off/Control for HDMI off)
- Wall-mountable: Yes
- BRAVIA Sync: Yes
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- Number of Input/Output: 0/1 (ARC)
- Bluetooth®: RX (receiver)
- Bluetooth® version: version 4.2
- Input and Output Terminals: HDMI(ARC), Optical-audio input, USB type A
- NFC: No
- MAIN UNIT SIZE BODY ONLY (W X H X D) : 35-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- MAIN UNIT WEIGHT BODY ONLY : 5.29 lb
- Sound Effect: Night Mode, Voice Mode
- Sound Mode: Auto Sound, Theater, Music, Standard
- Virtual Surround Technology: S-Force
- Speaker Structure: 2.0ch
- bar speaker: 1
- Wireless Multi-room: No
- Wireless Surround: No
- Wireless Surround (with optional wireless speakers): No