Feel the thrill of your favorite shows and movies. The SONY HTZ9F 3.1 Channel Dolby Atmos Soundbar's new Vertical Surround Engine places you in the middle of the action. Seven different sound modes optimize audio to what you're hearing. Wireless and network-capable, the Z9F can also connect to select rear speakers for a full-room solution that provides a cinematic experience.
Hear sound from all directions with max 7.1.2 surround sound
Vertical Surround Engine, our latest surround technology, lets you enjoy the thrill of the latest cinema audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X in a single slim unit. No matter what type of room youâre in, its three front speakers reproduce vertical sound, creating virtual surround sound that seems to come from all around you.
Everything upscaled close to 7.1.2ch
Now you can enjoy everything you watch in maximum 7.1.2ch sound. Our advanced digital signal processing converts any audio to immersive surround with just the click of a button on the remote.
The perfect setting for every sound
Seven different sound modes enhance your entertainment experience. Go deeper into the movies with Cinema mode, and experience more action from your game play thanks to Game studio mode created by PlayStation developers. Sport mode fine tunes ambient crowd noise so you can feel the field-level action, while Music mode lets you and hear the detail in every song. News mode is designed for clear dialogue..
Boosts audio frequencies to isolate voices and amplify above background noise for greater clarity.
The Way The Artists Truly Intended
Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
Bring your equipment together
Connect via HDMI, LAN Connection, USB and more to enjoy music and movies from different sources.
Enjoy all your movies in 4K HDR quality
With the latest 4K HDR 18Gbps pass through and HDCP 2.2, the HT-Z9F is made for the latest home cinema formats including HDR10, Dolby Vision, and Hybrid-Log Gamma
Enjoy an easy full-resolution connection with eARC
With eARC, the Z9F Soundbar can relay full-resolution sound, including the latest immersive audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, directly to and from your TV without routing through an alternate media source.
Chromecast built-in for smartphone streaming
Stream music, online radio and podcasts from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to your audio device. Just tap the Cast button.
Connect with Amazon Alexa
Stream music, online radio and podcasts from your Amazon connected device directly to your Z9F soundbar. Just ask Alexa.
Built in Wi-Fi
Wirelessly connect to online music streaming with built-in Wi-Fi.
Stream music wirelessly with BluetoothÂ® technology.
Enhance the detail with DSEE
DSEE upscales your existing music to near high-resolution sound quality.
Stream music throughout the house
Use the Sony | Music Center App (previously called SongPal) to group selected Sony soundbars and speakers together, then stream music in multiple rooms.
Connect to rear speakers
Extend your surround sound setup with wireless rear speakers.
- S-master Digital Amplifier: Yes
- DSEE HX: Yes Upscale Up to: 88.2kH,96kHz/24bit Upscale from: 44.1kHz,48kHz/16bit,24bit
- Night Mode: Yes
- Number of amp. channels: 3.1ch (Wireless Subwoofer)
- S-Force PRO Front Surround: S-Force PRO: Yes
- Type: S-Master HX
- Center (Reference): 100W
- Front (Reference): 100W/100W
- Power Output (Total): 400W
- Subwoofer (Reference): 100W
- DSD: Yes DSD fs: 2.8MHz Multi-channel: 2ch/5.1ch
- Dolby ATMOS: Yes (Dolby Digital plus/Atmos)
- Dolby Dual Mono: Yes
- DTS 96/24: Yes
- Dolby Digital/DTS: Yes
- LPCM (2CH/5.1CH/7.1CH) thru HDMI: HDMI ARC: Yes (2ch only) LPCM fs: 48KHz/24bit HDMI input: Yes Yes (2ch only) LPCM fs: 192Hz/24bit Optical Input: LPCM 2ch, LPCM fs: 48kHz/24bit
- Bluetooth: 4.2 Version RX(reciever) / TX(transmitter)
- 3D signal pass thru: Yes
- BRAVIA® SYNC (CEC Control): Yes (HDMI CEC)
- HDCP2.2: Yes
- Home Theatre Control: Yes
- Scene Select Sync: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- USB: USB type A File System: exFAT,FAT12/16/32,vFAT External HDD: Yes (less than 2TB / Read only)
- Auto: Auto Sound: Yes
- GAME: Yes
- Music: Yes
- SPORTS: Yes
- Standard: Yes
- AV Sync: Yes (0-300msec)
- Auto Power Off (Auto Stand-by): Yes
- Easy Setup (Quick Setup): Yes
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Bar: 52W SW: 20W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): Bar: 0.5W SW: 1W Bluetooth standby mode: Bar: 2.4W SW:1W
- Power Requirements: 120V AC
- Dimensions (Approx.): Bar speaker: 1000 × 64 × 98 mm (without grille frame), 1000 × 64 ×99 mm (with grille frame) (not including projection portion) Subwoofer: 190 x 382 x 386 mm (not including projection portion) Carton (L shape): 1070 x 251 x 530 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight (Approx.): Bar speaker: 3.1 kg Subwoofer: 8.1 kg gross weight: 14.5 kg
- Network: Yes
- USB: Yes
- NUX: Yes (GUI only)
- 4K/60p: 4K/60p/YUV4:4:4: Yes
- Chinese (Simplified): Yes
- Chinese (Traditional): Yes
- English (US) or English (GB): Yes
- French or French (CA): Yes
- German: Yes
- Japanese: Yes
- Spanish or Spanish (LA): Yes
- Built in Demo: Yes
- Control via Analog Input (4-Pin): Yes
- DEMO mode: Yes (1/2/3/4)
- USB playback demo: Yes
- Woofer unit: Number of speaker: 2 Enclosure Type: Acoustic suspention Unit size: 46 mm Diaphragm material: Mica
- Repeat All: Yes
- Repeat Folder (music): Yes
- Repeat Track: Yes
- Resume - Stop: Resume: Yes
- Shuffle: Yes
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Speaker Type: Wireless
- Speaker Unit: Subwoofer: 160 mm
- A2DP(SINK): Yes (1.3)
- A2DP(SOURCE): Yes (1.3)
- AAC: Yes
- AVRCP: Yes (AVRCP TG ver.1.5/AVRCP CT ver.1.5)
- LDAC: Yes
- SBC: Yes
- Remote Commander (RMT-AH400U)
- Batteries for remote commander
- HDMI Cable
- Wall Hanging Bracket (with screws x 2)
- Wall Mount Template
- Customer Registration Card
- Warranty Card (1Y)
- Quick Setup Guide (English, Spanish, French)
- Instruction Manual (English, Spanish, French)