Go anywhere with full, crisp sound in a lightweight, stylish design. The SONY SRSXB23L Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Red is IP67 waterproof, rustproof, dustproof and shockproof, with up to 12 hours of battery life, so your music never gets left behind. Keep the good times going with super-efficient USB-C charging, and control sound settings with the Sony | Music Center app.
Play it loud with EXTRA BASS¸ and Live Sound Mode
Turn up the volume and hear the clarity of EXTRA BASSâ¢ and LIVE SOUND. The speakers of the XB23 are carefully designed to give you a real three-dimensional listening experience. Angled speakers with new DSP technology send your music to a wider area, creating a festival vibe, wherever you are.
Waterproof and rustproof
With an IP67 rating, your speaker is waterproof â so youâve got no worries using it by the sea or the pool â and thereâs no problem washing it either.
Dustproof for outdoor activities
With an IP67 rating, you can take your speaker to the trail, the forest, the city, or wherever you like - the XB23 will keep on playing, no matter how dusty the surface
Shockproof, built to last
The XB23 has undergone extensive shock testing to make sure it can withstand the inevitable knocks, bumps and scrapes that come with everyday use.
Battery life to outlast the party
Up to 12-hour battery life means the XB23 can party even longer than you can. Even in EXTRA BASSâ¢ mode, you can party for up to 10 hours. The convenient battery button lets you know when itâs time to recharge.
Handy, super-portable design
Compact and lightweight, the XB23 fits perfectly in the cupholder of your camping chair â great for the park, the beach, or the mountains. And the convenient strap lets you hang your speaker in your tent or on the nearest tree â wherever you want to share your favorite beats.
Get things booming with Party ConnectConnect
Enjoy the same song, multiplied, with Party Connect. Connect up to 100 wireless speakers with BLUETOOTHÂ® technology and the music and lights sync-up so everyone dances to the same beat. Set a random pattern or set the lights to blink in a circle.
X-Balanced Speaker Unit enhances sound quality and power
Developed by Sony, the X-Balanced Speaker Unit achieves high sound quality and powerful sound pressure for a richer, deeper, more rewarding listening experience.
How the X-Balanced Speaker Unit works
Unlike the circular diaphragm in a conventional speaker unit, the newly developed X-Balanced Speaker Unit in the XB23 features a non-circular diaphragm. This not only maximizes the area of speaker diaphragm, increasing sound pressure for more punchy bass â it also reduces driver excursion while maintaining the same sound pressure, resulting in less distortion. Meanwhile, the unitâs off-center design and optimized weight balance help to enhance clarity and widen the sound stage.
USB Type-Câ¢ port
Use a USB Type-Câ¢ cable to charge the XB23.
Control the party with the Sony | Music Center app
Control the party from the dancefloor, with the Sony | Music Center app - select your favorite playlists, cue the next song and sound modes.
Stand it on its side
Wherever and however you want to place the XB23 - horizontal or vertical - it will sit securely, making it perfect for small spaces.
Stream music with BLUETOOTH® technology
Simply connect your smartphone to the XB23 via Bluetooth® to start streaming all your favorite music3
Side passive radiators
The layout of the side passive radiators has been optimized to reproduce clear bass sound.
- Speaker Type: Full Range
- Net Material: Fabric
- Speaker Impedance (Satellite Speaker): 4?
- Diameter/Size of Speaker Unit(Satellite Speaker): 42mmx51mm(Full range)
- Enclosure: Passive radiator system
- Amplifier Type: S-Master
- Bluetooth® Technology: Version 5.0
- Power Output: Power Class1
- Effective Range(m): 30m
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band
- Modulation: FHSS
- Interface(A2DP): A2DP/AVRCP/HSP/HFP/SPP
- Supported Audio Format(s)(SBC): SBC
- Supported Audio Format(s)(AAC): AAC
- Supported Audio Format(s)(LDAC): LDAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Frequency Range(A2DP): 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz(44.1 kHz sampling)
- Hands Free: yes
- iAP over Bluetooth: yes
- Stereo mode: Yes(as New Stereo Pair function)
- Party mode: Yes(Name:Party connect, Not compatible with previous WPC)
- USB Type-C: Yes
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Directional Characteristic: Omni directional
- Clear Audio+: Yes
- Volume Step : 50
- DSEE: yes
- custom EQ band: Bass/Mid/Treble
- EXTRA BASS: Yes
- STANDARD: yes( New name:stamina mode)
- Power Type: DC
- Power Voltage: DC 5V
- Power consumption(Standby mode): Approx. 0.3W
- Power consumption(Bluetooth standby mode): Approx. 0.3W
- Bluetooth Standby: yes
- Auto Power OFF: yes
- Internal rechargeable: Yes
- Battery type (Internal): Li-ion
- Battery Capacity: 2700mAh
- Battery Life: Approx. 12h
- Battery Charge: USB type C
- Charge Time: Approx. 4h
- iPhone Application: Sony Music Center
- Android Application: Sony Music Center
- Main Unit(WxHxD):mm (including protuberance ): Approx. 76 mm dia. × 218 mm (H)
- Main Unit(with battery)g: Approx. 580 g
- USB Cable: Yes
- Warranty Card: yes
- Individual Package: Dimension(WxHxD): 103x103x231 (LxWxH)
- Master Package: Dimension(WxHxD): 327x220x256 (LxWxH)