Big scenes are even bigger with the SONY VPLVW295ES 4K SXRD Projector with High Dynamic Range - Black. Screen sizes up to 200â bring lifelike 4K HDR resolution to any room. 1,500 lumens of brightness light up the action with Motionflow and Advanced Reality Creation technologies creating a crisp, sharp picture in every scene.
- Native 4K resolution for lifelike pictures.
With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for a picture thatâs so incredibly lifelike, itâs like looking at the real thing.
- SXRD Imagers times 3
Separate imagers for Red, Green and Blue channels give you all 8.8 million pixels in full, rich color at every instant
- HDR Compatible
Take full advantage of the latest content produced with HDR (High Dynamic Range) for extremely wide contrast range with an even higher range of brightness levels and volume of colors.
- HDR Reference Mode option
HDR Reference Mode allows clipping for the brightest displayed pixels to create a richer gradation in bright parts of the scene and retain HDR thatâs true to the creatorâs intent.
- Motionflowâ¢ provides smooth motion for 4K & HD
On-screen action looks smother with Motionflowâ¢, even in 4K content. Action in movies, sports, and video games appears incredibly clear and lifelike, as if you were there in real life.
- High brightness and contrast (1500 lumens)
With an impressive 1,500 lumens brightness and a wide contrast range, 4K images are clear with bright highlights and rich, deep blacks even in well-lit rooms.
- Reality Creation upscales your favorites
Upscale your existing Blu-ray Disc and DVD movies to near 4K quality. The super-resolution Reality Creation 4K upscaler analyzes every pixel in any direction, then employs a digital signal processing algorithm to map pixels against an ever-evolving picture patterning database, compiled from over 10 years of expertise, to enhance colors, contrast, and textures without enhancing image artifacts.
- Colors come alive with TRILUMINOS Display
Discover true-to-life colors and tones. The VPL-VW295ES incorporates TRILUMINOS Display color, reproducing more tones and textures than a standard projector system. Hard-to-reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully, so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better, too, with skin tones more faithfully reproduce
- Enjoy all types of content in 4K HDR.
Bring ultra high-definition to everything. The VPL-VW295ES can project content at up to 60 frames per second (fps) in 4K for even smoother images with superior color and realism. Both 18 Gbps HDMI inputs support HDCP 2.2 so you can enjoy more of the latest 4K content services and full resolution gaming.
- Input lag reduction for gamers.
Reduced input lag creates a better response time between control input and on-screen action, making video games perform better than ever before. Immerse yourself in your favorite games and beat your opponent to the punch.
- Anamorphic lens compatibility for 4K signals (V-stretch for 4K)
Wide lens compatibility means that you can use your legacy anamorphic lenses with ease, even with 4K content. Watch your content in your favorite formats.
- Watch for longer with a 225 W high-pressure lamp.
Enjoy up to 6000 hours of watch time (in low mode) from a long-lasting mercury lamp. This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
- Flexible home installation with wide zoom and shift lens
The powered zoom lens with a 2.1x zoom ratio and wide lens shift range gives greater installation flexibility in any room size, even with a high ceiling.
- Built-in 3D transmitter synchronizes entertainment
A built-in 3D transmitter synchronizes the optional glasses with the projector, so you can start watching 3D movies quicker.3 Upscale 2D films to 3D and enjoy classic movies in a whole new dimension or watch anamorphic images and 3D films simultaneously without changing the lens. High-emission power gives you a strong signal anywhere in the room.
- Front-facing fan
With the fan exhaust positioned at the front of the projector, you donât need to worry about wall clearance and room for air intake/exhaust when installing. This helps maximize throw distance, for the biggest possible projected images.
- 3D capability: Active
- Simulated 3D: Yes
- Display Resolution: 4096 x 2160 Display Performance (Display resolution): Up to 4096/60p
- Display Technology: Display Device: SXRD 0.74" x3
- Screen Size: Projection image size: 60"-300
- Light source: Power: 225W Type: UHP Life: 6,000 h
- TRILUMINOS Display: Yes
- Blanking: Yes
- LAN terminal: 1
- HDCP: all inputs: 2.2
- HDMI Connection(s) (Total): HDMI: 2 HDMI Dynamic Range: Yes HDMI Signal Format: Standard/Enhanced
- IR Input(s): 1
- RS-232C Input(s): 1 (male)
- USB: 1 (for Update)
- Operating Humidity: %35 to 85%
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Storage Humidity: %10 to 90%
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Projection Lens: Powered
- Projection Lens: Zoom: Powered, Zoom Ratio: x2,1
- Projection Lens: Lens shift: V: Powered Max.range @17:9: +85%/-80% H: Powered Max.range @17:9: 31%
- Throw Ratio: Wide: 1,38 Tele: 2,83
- Power Consumption (in Operation): High 120V: 390 W High 220V-240V: 390 W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): Standby: 0.4 W Network Standby: 1.0 W
- Power Requirements: AC100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Brightness: Light output: 1,500 lm (2D [lm])
- Anamorphic: Yes
- Clear White: H/L/Off
- Color Correction: On/Off
- Color Space: BT.709/BT.2020/CS1-3/Custom
- Color Temperature: D93 /D75 /D65 /D55 /Custom1-5
- Contrast Enhancer: H/M/L/Off
- Gamma Correction: 1-10 / Off
- Motionflow Technology: Yes (2K/4K)
- Picture Modes: 9
- x.v.Color Technology: Yes
- Dimensions (Approx.): 19 1/2 x 8 3/32, 18 1/4 (496 x 205 x 464 mm) (W x H x D) (without protrusions)
- Weight (Approx.): 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Remote Control:RM-PJ28 (1)
- Size AA (R6) manganese batteries (2)
- AC Power cord (1) Local (ex.US/JP/CN)
- Operating Instruction (CD-R) (JP /US /FR/ ES/ DE/ IT/ RU/ CT/ CS)
- Quick Reference Manual (JP /US /FR/ ES/ DE/ IT/ RU/ CT/ CS)