Freedom perfected in a truly wireless design, with industry-leading noise canceling powered by Sonyâs proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e1. Form meets function with up to 24 total hours of battery life with quick charging, touchpad controls, premium sound quality, and smart features like Wearing Detection and Quick Attention Mode with the SONY WF1000XM3S Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Silver.
Truly wireless design
Just your music, with no wires to get in the way.
Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation
Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
Proprietary technology for premium sound
Sonyâs proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e brings the WF-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 24bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WF-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
Extended battery life plus quick charging
The WF-1000XM3 headphones have enough power to last all day. Get up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge, and the charging case supplies another three full charges, delivering a total of up to24 hours of battery life. Low on battery? No problem â 10 minutes of charge time gives you up to 90 minutes of playback.
Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches modes based on your surroundings and activities
Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether youâre travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area. You can customize the sound settings to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App.
Change the track, activate your phoneâs voice assistant, and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the touch panels located on each earbud with your fingertip
Quick Attention Mode
Communicate without taking your headphones off. Place your hand over the left earbud to turn the volume down and deactivate noise canceling for instant conversation.
With Wearing Detection, the WF-1000XM3 headphones will automatically pause your music or other media when the headphones are removed from your ears, and resume playing when the headphones are put back into your ears.
SENSE ENGINEâ¢ tailors sound to you
SENSE ENGINEâ¢ gives you the power to tune in and out of your music at a touch.
Sony I Headphones Connect for Android and iOS
Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer.
Voice assistant function (Google Assistant)
Activate your smartphoneâs voice assistant with a simple touch. With a simple tap and hold of the right earbud, you can activate either your smartphoneâs voice assistant or the Google Assistant built in with a simple touch. To use the Google Assistant, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and follow the setup instructions on the Sony | Headphones Connect app2,4.
Ambient Sound Mode
Switch to Ambient Sound mode with the Sony | Headphones Connect App to hear essential sounds when youâre listening on the move.3
Control your sound preferences with the Equalizer
Find your perfect sound tone for every song from the presets, and easily customizable to your preference with Sony | Headphones Connect App.3
Easy hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy, hands-free calling. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
Auto on / Auto off
Automatically turns on and off to save battery when not in use.
Crisp, clear sound
A 6mm driver sits inside the headphones to deliver clear sound.
- Application: Music center: Yes Headphones Connect: Yes F/W Update: Yes Battery level indicator: Yes Color/series information is provided on the main unit firmware: Yes Displays the communicating Codec (Plugin): Yes META information of song/ Play/Pause/Forward/Rewind/Volume Control: Yes EQ Preset selection: Yes EQ customize: Yes
- Bluetooth® Technology: Version5.0
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band(2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Frequency Range(A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling)
- Interface: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- NFC: Yes(Case)
- Power Output: BLUETOOTH Specification Power Class 1
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Driver Unit: 6mm, dome type(CCAW Voice coil)
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Weights (Approx.) *excl.cable erights: Approx. 8.5 g × 2
- Batteries: DC3.7V : Built-in litium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Charge Method: USB charging (with Case)
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 1.5 Hours
- Battery Life(Waiting Time): Max. 9 hours(NC ON)/Max. 15 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous communication time): Max. 4 hours(NC ON)/Max. 4.5 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time): Max. 6 hours(NC ON)/Max. 8 hours(NC OFF)
- Direction of Microphone: All Direction
- Effective Frequency of Microphone: 50 Hz-8,000 Hz
- Unit of Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch: Yes