Enjoy your favorite music free of distractions with SONY WHCH700NB Noise Cancelling Headphones. Stay on the move with hands-free calling and 35 hours of wireless playback on a single charge, or up to 50 hours of playback with wired listening using the supplied cable. Optimize noise cancellation or connect to your smartphones voice assistant at the push of a button.
Digital Noise Cancelling
Block out unwanted noise with Wireless Noise Cancellation.
One Push AINC for noise free listening
Press and hold the Noise Cancelling button to activate Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancellation (AINC) and adapt noise cancellation to your environment. Background noise is analyzed and adjusted for optimal performance on airplanes and other noisy environments.
Listen longer with up to 35 hour battery life and Quick Charging
Keep your music playing all day. A built-in Li-ion battery delivers up to 35 hours1 of power and is rechargeable via USB. Quick Charging gives 60 mins of play back from 10 minutes of charge.
Wireless streaming with Bluetooth® connection
Wirelessly stream your favorite tracks with a Bluetooth® connection. Pair your smartphone or tablet with these Bluetooth®-enabled headphones. You can even start your music, skip tracks and control volume directly on the headphones, without touching your device or removing it from your pocket or bag.
NFC One-touch for instant connectivity
Near Field Communication (NFC) technology makes complex set-up sequences a thing of the past. Simply touch selected NFC-enabled devices to the on-body N-mark for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming content via Bluetooth connection. No NFC? No problem. You can still manually connect to a Bluetooth® connection using your devices settings menu.
Built-in microphone for hands-free calls and voice assistant commands
Take and make phone calls, even with your phone in your pocket or bag. You can also connect to your favorite voice assistant, such as Google Assistant or Siri, by long-pressing the play button on your headphones. With a high-quality built-in microphone, you'll be able to have hands-free conversations on your smartphone with ease.
Customize your sound as you like with the Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android/iOS
Tune your headphones to your perfect sound with the free Sony| Headphone Connect App for Android and iOS. Adjust audio levels and digital soundfield modes with a range of presets and customizable EQ settings easily from your smartphone. Virtualphones Technology (VPT) simulates outdoor-stage, club, hall, or arena style sound.
Use a wired connection to keep music going
When using the supplied cable, you can get up to 50 hours of wired Noise Cancelling performance.
Hear it all with 40mm drivers
Hear more of the detail in all your favorite songs thanks to 40mm dome drivers, which deliver dynamic sound from compact, lightweight units.
DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Boost the quality of your compressed music files. When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high-frequency elements that add detail and richness to your favorite tracks. The Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce a high-quality sound thatâs closer to the original recording.
Swivel design makes travel easy
Take these headphones anywhere you go. The ear cups swivel flat for easy packing in a suitcase or slipping into a bag.
- Bluetooth® Technology: Version4.1
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band(2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Frequency Range(A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz(44.1kHz Sampling)
- Interface: A2DP(Advanced Audio Ditribution Profile), AVRCP(Audio Video Remote Control Profile), HFP(Hands-free Profile), HSP(Headset Profile)
- Modulation Method: FHSS
- NFC: Yes
- Power Output: Bluetooth power class2
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC,AAC,aptX, aptX HD
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Cable Type: Detachable Single-sided type
- CableLength: Approx. 1.2m (supplied headphone cable)
- Driver Unit: 40mm, Dome
- Frequency Response: 7 Hz - 20,000 Hz (JEITA)
- Headphone Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Impedance: 22ohm(when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 48ohm (at 1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Plug: L-shaped stereo mini plug (supplied headphone cable)
- Sensitivity: 97dB/mW (at 1kHz)(when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98dB/mW (at 1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Weights (Approx.) *excl.cable erights: 240 g
- Batteries: DC3.65V : Built-in litium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 7 Hours (Full charge)
- Battery Indicator (charge indication): LED(Red)
- Battery Indicator (working indication): LED (Blue / Green )
- Battery Life(Waiting Time): Max 200Hours(BT : ON / Noise Canceling : OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous communication time): Max 35Hours(BT NC)
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time): Max 35Hours(BT NC)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20,000Hz (POWER ON)(Wired)
- Input(s): USB(Micro), Stereo Mini Jack
- Maximum Output: 100mW(Wired)
- Passive Operation: 1.2W
- Power Consumption: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes
- Direction of Microphone: Non-directional
- Effective Frequency of Microphone: 50Hz-8,000Hz
- Unit of Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone
- AI NC: Yes
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch: Yes
- Operating Instructions(Language) : Eng: Yes
- Operating Instructions(Language) : Esp: Yes
- Operating Instructions(Language) : Frn: Yes
- Connection Cable
- USB Cable