Immerse yourself in your favorite music with the SONY WIC600NB Wireless Noise Canceling In-ear Headphones - Black. Bluetooth connectivity, comfort, and style keep you on the go for up to 6.5 hours on a single charge. Stay connected with friends and family using integrated smartphone compatibility and access your smartphones voice assistant with the press of a button.
Digital noise cancellation with one push AINC
Eliminate unwanted noise as you go about your day with one push Artificial Intelligence Noise Canceling, which adjusts to your environment. Just press and hold the NC button to activate, and tune out the worlds noise.
Up to 6.5 hours of battery life
Enjoy up to 6.5 hours of nonstop music on a single charge.
Stream quality sound all day
Listen to your music with clear sound quality from 6mm drivers.
Wear all day, keep on listening
The silicone behind-the-neck design is shaped for comfortable all-day listening.
Easy hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy hands-free calling, thanks to the built-in microphone. No need to even take your phone out of your pocket.
Voice assistant function (Google Assistant)
With a simple press of a button, you can activate either your smartphones voice assistant or the Google Assistant built in with a simple touch. To use the Google Assistant, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and follow the setup instructions on the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android /iOS
Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer.
Easy operation with buttons
Use the buttons to play, stop, and skip through tracks, as well as adjust the volume.
NFC and BLUETOOTH®
Near Field Communication (NFC) technology makes complex set-up sequences a thing of the past. Simply touch selected NFC-enabled devices to the on-body N-mark for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming content over Bluetooth® wireless connection. No NFC? No problem. You can still manually connect to BluetoothÂ® headphones using your devices settings menu.
- Bluetooth® Technology: Version4.2
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band(2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Frequency Range(A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz(44.1kHz Sampling)
- Interface: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Modulation Method: FHSS
- NFC: Yes
- Power Output: Bluetooth power class2
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC, aptX
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Driver Unit: 6mm (Dome Type)
- Headphone Type: Closed Dynamic
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Weights (Approx.) *excl.cable erights: Approx. 34 g (main unit approx. 27 g)
- Batteries: DC3.7V: Built-in litium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Charge Method: USB charging
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 2.5 Hours (Full charge)
- Battery Indicator (charge indication): Red LED
- Battery Indicator (working indication): Blue LED, Red LED
- Battery Life(Waiting Time): Max. 22 hours(NC ON), Max. 200 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous communication time): Max. 7.5 hours(NC ON), Max. 8.5 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time): Max. 6.5 hours(NC ON), Max. 7.5 hours(NC OFF)
- Power Consumption: 1.0W
- Volume Control: Yes
- Direction of Microphone: All direction
- Effective Frequency of Microphone: 50 Hz - 8000Hz
- Unit of Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone
- AI NC: Yes
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch: Yes
- Package Height: 8.25"
- Package Length: 7.25"
- Package Volume: 0.071FT3
- Package Weight: 0.838lbs
- Package Weight: 0.838lbs
- Package Width: 2.063"
- Sub Carton Height: 8.25"
- Sub Carton Length: 7.25"
- Sub Carton Volume: 0.071FT3
- Sub Carton Weight: 0.838lbs
- Sub Carton Width: 2.063"
- Master Carton Height: 9.0"
- Master Carton Length: 8.313"
- Master Carton Volume: 0.338FT3
- Master Carton Weight: 3.35lbs
- Master Carton Width: 7.813"