AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. PANAMAX M8AV Home Theater Power Management (Grey) eliminates voltage irregularities and protects your AV system.
- Cable/Sat Protection
- Telephone Line Protection
- Surge Protection
- 8 Outlets
- Hi Def Ready
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns
- Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums, visual artifacts and other common symptoms of contaminated power
- Protect/disconnect circuitry completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning
- Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone, cable, satellite, and antenna lines
- Features eight AC Outlets with transformer spacing, six-foot power cord with offset plug, two sets of CATV/Satellite connectors, telco connectors
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
Telephone Line Protection
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone lines.
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/ under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
Eight filtered and surge-protected outlets for all of your power needs.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect circuitry. In the event of a catastophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment
Designed to work with your High Definition system.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 in. L x 5 in. W x 1.75 in H (12.5 in. L Including brackets)
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A): 500V
- Thermal Fusing: Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation: 1650 Joules
- Response Time: < 1ns
- Protection Modes: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect Circuitry: Yes
- Power Cord: 6 ft fixed
- Plug Type: right angle, 45 degree offset
- Peak Impulse Current: 52,000 Amps
- Patented Power Management Circuit: Yes
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V Peak, 141V RMS
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 50 dB(100 KHz - 1 MHz)
- Auto-resetting Under-voltage shutoff: 90V ± 6V
- Auto-resetting Over-voltage shutoff: 144V ± 8V
- Wires Protected: 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression Modes
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting: Yes
- Connectors: RJ-11
- Clamping Level: 260V
- Capacitance: 30 pf (approx.)
- Shielded: Yes
- Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready: Yes
- Frequency Range: 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections: Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level: 75V
- Bidirectional: Yes