The PANAMAX M8AVPRO Home Theater Power Management - Black is designed to provide noise isolation between the two isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component in one bank cannot contaminate the power to the equipment that is plugged into the other outlet bank.
Home Theater Power Management
AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV-PRO eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M8-AV-PRO is designed to provide noise isolation between the two isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component in one bank cannot contaminate the power to the equipment that is plugged into the other outlet bank.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage
Panamax's patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an over voltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnected when voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
The M8-AV-PRO's Power Cleaning and Premium Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Improves Picture and Sound. Provides clean power by filtering out noise common to household power.
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/ under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
12 Volt Trigger
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate outlets 5-8 on the M8-HT-PRO.
Telephone/LAN Line Protection
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Telephone and network lines.
More outlets for all of your power needs.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect circuitry. In the event of a catastophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment
Designed to work with your High Definition system.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 in. L x 5 in. W x 1.75 in H (12.5 in. L Including brackets)
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A): 500V
- UL991 Electronic Safety Circuit: Yes
- Thermal Fusing: Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation: 1875 Joules
- Response Time: < 1n
- Protection Modes: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect Circuitry: Yes
- Power Cord: 8 ft fixed
- Plug Type: right angle, 45 degree offset
- Peak Impulse Current: 65,000 Amps
- Patented Power Management Circuit: Yes
- Number of Isolated Banks of Outlets: 2
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V
- Filter Circuits: 1 Common Mode
- Auto-resetting Under-voltage shutoff: 90V ± 6V
- Auto-resetting Over-voltage shutoff: 142V ± 8V
- High-Current Outlet: 50 dB(100KHz - 1MHz)
- Filtered Outlet Bank: 53 dB (100KHz - 1MHz)
- Wires Protected: Pins 1, 2, 3, & 6
- Connectors: RJ-45 Shared with Telco
- Connectors: Differential & Common Ground
- Compatibility: 10/100bT
- Clamping Level: 7V
- Wires Protected: 2 wire, 1 pair (4,5)
- Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting: Yes
- Connectors: RJ-45 Shared with LAN
- Clamping Level: 260V
- Capacitance: 30pf (approx.)
- Shielded: Yes
- Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready: Yes
- Frequency Range: 5MHz - 2 GHz
- Connections: Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level: 75V
- Bidirectional: Yes