Amplify your TV experience
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, movies, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for immersive home theater.
Create an invisible sound system
Get brilliant sound without compromising space or design with Sonos Architectural by Sonance, a collection of in-ceiling, in-wall, and outdoor speakers optimized for Amp.
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg).
Product finish: Black
Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
Contents: Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (2), AC power cord, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.