Feel more connected to all your audio content with phenomenally clear and spacious sound. Stream from all your favorite services and devices with WiFi and Bluetooth®. Connect a turntable or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Experience mind-bendingly realistic surround sound when you pair two SONOS ERA300 ERA 300 - Black with Arc and stream spatial audio with Dolby Atmos. Set up is easy, and control is even easier with the Sonos app, next-generation touch controls, and your voice.
Take your spatial audio experience above and beyond
Featuring six optimally positioned drivers all around the front, sides, and top to support Dolby Atmos Music, the breakthrough acoustic design projects sound from wall to wall and floor to ceiling, immersing you in every dimension of the song.
Make the whole room the sweet spot
No matter where you are or what you play, the listening experience is nothing short of extraordinary. Custom waveguides accurately disperse sound right, left, forward, and above, creating a sensationally spacious stereo soundstage you can feel all around the room.
An acoustic and aesthetic masterpiece
The first-of-its-kind design exquisitely balances sonic performance and visual appeal, precisely angling each driver while looking worthy of display.
The best sound experience
Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
No missed connections
With the press of a button, you and your family and friends can stream directly from a paired Bluetooth device.
Unlock new listening possibilities
Connect a turntable, computer, or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.
Surround sound so real it's surreal
Experience mind-bending surround sound when you pair two speakers with Arc or Beam (Gen 2). Supercharged by Dolby Atmos, the lateral and overhead channels in each product create an all-encompassing soundstage.
Bewilderingly easy to set up
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
Tunes itself for you
With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay™ tuning technology analyzes the unique acoustics of your space and optimizes the speaker’s EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
- Amplifiers: Six class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and automatic Trueplay tuning.
- Tweeters: Four tweeters ensure faithful playback of high and mid-range frequencies. The forward-firing mid tweeter provides a smooth center image while two side-firing mid tweeters create stereo separation. Loaded into a directional horn, the upward-firing tweeter reflects sound off the ceiling when playing Dolby Atmos content.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Woofers: Two woofers maximize low-end output and are angled left and right to support stereo playback.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Details + Dimensions
- Dimensions: Height: 6.30 in (160 mm), Width: 10.24 in (260 mm), Depth: 7.28 in (185 mm)
- Finish: Matte
- Mic Switch: Toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.
- Weight: 9.85 lb (4.47 kg)
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, mute your voice assistant, and group or ungroup Sonos products.
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, microphone activity, and mute status.
- Colors: Black, White
- Bluetooth Button: Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.
Power + Connectivity
- WiFi: Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- USB-C: Connect an audio source using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
- Voice: Works with Sonos Voice Control and Amazon Alexa. Availability of services varies by language and country.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- CPU: Quad Core - 4xA55 1.9GHz
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4, 8 GB NAND
- Sonos Era 300
- Power Cable: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device