Movies, sports, TV shows, gaming - the slim, low profile SONOS PLAYBASEBLK Speaker - Black adds dynamic, pulse-pounding sound to whateverâs playing when your TVâs on. And streams your favorite music when itâs off.
Speech enhancement setting
Keeps dialog volume consistent while reducing the intensity of loud sound effects. So you can clearly understand even the faintest whisper.
Night sound setting
Don't want to disturb the rest of the house? Turn on Night Sound. At lower volumes, quiet sounds get a slight boost while loud ones are automatically reduced.
Cable boxes. Gaming consoles. Satellite boxes. Blu-ray players. If it's connected to your TV, PLAYBASE will play it.
Widescreen sound. No wall mount required.
PLAYBASE securely supports TVs up to 77 lbs (35 kg). Which covers just about any TV that comes with its own stand.
- Ten amplified speaker drivers six mid-range, three tweeters, and one woofer.
- Ten Class-D digital amplifiers.
- Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows PLAYBASE to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls to customize your sound preferences.
- Autoplay setting lets you choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 2.28 x 28.35 x 14.96 in. (58 x 720 x 380 mm).
- Weight: 18.85 lbs. (8.6 kg).
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause.
- LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: A single Ethernet port can connect PLAYBASE to a wired home network.
- System requirements: TV with optical audio output. | Broadband Internet in your home. | Sonos Controller App.
- Sonos PLAYBASE, AC power cord, Ethernet cable, optical audio cable, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.