Experience precisely balanced sound, including crisp dialogue and solid bass, plus streamlined control with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. It only takes two cables and a few minutes to get set up, and the forward-facing acoustics make Ray ideal for an enclosed space, like a shelf in your TV stand. Enjoy the flexibility to create the Sonos system you want over time when you add speakers for surround sound and multiroom listening with the SONOS SONOSRAYBLK Ray Soundbar - Black.
All about balance
Enjoy stereo sound that's just right. The custom acoustics precisely harmonize high and mid-range frequencies while proprietary anti-distortion technology produces perfectly weighted bass.
Never miss a word. Fine-tuned with help from award-winning Hollywood sound engineers, Ray ensures you can always follow the story.
Brings the drama
Feel like you're at the center of it all. Split waveguides project sound from wall to wall, and advanced processing accurately positions elements in the room.
Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of your space so content always sounds just the way it should.
Designed to be tucked away
All the acoustic elements face forward to minimize interference from nearby surfaces so, even if you place it in your TV stand, Ray always sounds phenomenal.
Nothing gets in the way of your entertainment
The compact and understated design seamlessly blends into your home and won’t pull focus from what’s happening on screen.
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes. Just plug in the power cable, connect your TV, and open the Sonos app. It does most of the work for you..
Works with your TV
Connect Ray to virtually any TV, and use your existing remote to control the sound. For a next-level gaming setup, connect your PC.
Stream your favorites from your favorites
When the TV is off, play music, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks from all your services over WiFi using the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and more.*
*Voice requires a compatible third-party device, such as Sonos One, Amazon Echo, or Google Nest Home. Availability varies by country and language.
Tailor your home theater experience with the Sonos app
Turn on Speech Enhancement for even clearer dialogue when characters whisper or the music swells. Turn on Night Sound to reduce the intensity of loud effects when you don't want to disturb anyone else at home.
No strings attached
Make game days, movie nights, and music more immersive when you add a pair of rear speakers for wireless surround sound.
Listen here, there, everywhere
Play your way with speakers in every room. Enjoy TV in the living room while you stream music in the bedroom, and group your system for whole-home listening.
Keep your options open
Build the perfect sound system over time when you mix and match Sonos speakers.
- Amplifiers: All four Class-D digital amplifiers have been fine-tuned to the soundbar's unique acoustic architecture.
- Tweeters: Two tweeters create a crisp high-frequency response.
- Midwoofers: Two high-efficiency midwoofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range frequencies and solid bass.
- Bass Reflex System: Proprietary low-velocity port design minimizes distortion and rounds out low-end frequencies.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the soundbar. Supported iOS device required.
- Speech Enhancement: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to boost voice frequencies and clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound: Turn this setting on in the Sonos app to reduce the intensity of loud sounds and increase the level of quieter sounds.
- Home Theater Audio Formats: Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital 5.1* and DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licensed decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
- Dimensions: Height: 2.79 in (71 mm), Width: 22 in (559 mm), Depth: 3.74 in (95 mm)
- Weight: 4.29 lb (1.95 kg)
- Colors: Black, White
- Finish: Matte
- Mounting: M5 threaded mounting socket
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to adjust the volume, play, pause, skip, and replay.
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection and mute status.
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 2.4 GHz 802.11/b/g/n broadcast-capable router.
- Optical: Connect to your TV's optical port with the included cable.
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Infrared (IR) Receiver: Syncs the soundbar with your TV remote for streamlined control
- Voltage: Auto-switching 100-240V 50/60Hz AC universal input
- CPU: Quad Core: 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Sonos Ray
- Power Cable I: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Optical Cable: Length: 4.9 ft (1.5 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet