Hear and feel the difference when you connect SONOS SUB Sonos Wireless Subwoofer (Gen 3) - White to your Sonos system.
No buzz, just bass
Two force-canceling drivers at the center of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Two force-canceling drivers face inward for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Trueplay software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- 15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).
- 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Black with gloss finish
- White with gloss finish
- -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Indicates the power and connection status.
- 36.3 lbs. (16 kg).
- Hold to set up and pair with your system.
- Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Sub, Power Cable, QuickStart Guide, Legal & Warranty Information