Deepen your enjoyment of TV, music, and more with bold bass when you pair SONOS SUBMINIWHT Sub Mini - White with Beam, Ray, One, or One SL. Place it anywhere in the room, breeze through setup with help from the Sonos app, and experience richer, more immersive sound without any buzz.
Mini makes a big impact
Feel more immersed in every scene and song with surprisingly rich, clear, and balanced low end.
More exhilarating home theater
Unlock your entertainment experience when you pair Sub Mini with Beam or Ray. The 5 GHz WiFi connection enhances audio transmission speed so you can enjoy movies, shows, and games with high-quality sound reliably synced with your TV.
More mesmerizing music
Never miss a beat and hear more nuance in every note when you pair Sub Mini with One or One SL.
Within the acoustically sealed cabinet, dual custom woofers generate the full-toned low frequencies of a much larger subwoofer. Advanced processing further enhances the bass response.
No buzz or rattle
Both woofers face inward to create a force-canceling effect that neutralizes distortion.
Better bass for your space
Trueplay™ tuning technology adapts the bass for the unique acoustics of the room so it never sounds harsh, muddy, or flat—even if you place Sub Mini next to the wall.
Supported iOS device required.
Boom without the box
The unique cylindrical design looks at home in your home.
Hides in plain sight
Elegant and compact, Sub Mini blends in beside your furniture and easily fits under a desk or table.
Sub Mini connects to your system over WiFi, so you can place it wherever it fits and looks best in the room.
Low bass with low effort
With a single cable and app-guided setup, Sub Mini makes it simple to enjoy fuller, more detailed sound.
Plug, add, play
Just plug in the power cable, open the app, and follow a few simple instructions to add Sub Mini to your system.
The volume automatically adjusts along with your paired soundbar or speaker. Use the Sonos app to customize the EQ and change the bass level to your preference.
Mix and match speakers to build the system you want. Enjoy listening all around your home, and reconfigure your setup any time.
- Amplifiers: Both Class-D digital amplifiers are perfectly tuned to the unique acoustic architecture.
- Frequency Response: As low as 25 Hz
- Woofers: Dual 6" woofers face inward for a force-canceling effect.
- EQ: Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub Mini and the paired Sonos product(s). Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Architecture: Sealed cabinet neutralizes distortion and enhances bass response.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes your Sonos system. Supported iOS device required.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 9.1 in (230 mm), Height: 12 in (305 mm)
- Finish: Matte
- Weight: 14 lb (6.35 kg)
- Join Button: Press once to add Sub Mini to your system during setup.
- Colors: Black, White
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F(0°C to 40°C)
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- Sonos Sub Mini
- Power Cable I: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Sonos Product: At least one amplified non-portable product, such as One, One SL, Ray, or BeamAt least one amplified non-portable product, such as One, One SL, Ray, or Beam
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device