Turn down the world's noise with the long-lasting noise cancellation performance. Featuring Dual Noise Sensor technology and an Integrated Processor V1, the SONY WHCH720NB Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone - Black allows you to fully immerse yourself in music without any distractions. Ergonomically designed to be lightweight, comfortable, and with up to 35 hours of battery life, you’ll almost forget you’re wearing it.
Headphones that let you fully immerse yourself in the music
Dual Noise Sensor Technology and an Integrated Processor V1 takes noise cancelling to the next level. Now you can fully immerse yourself in the music.
Adjustable Ambient Sound mode
Adjustable Ambient Sound mode offers 20 level settings. You’ll be able to listen to your music with incredible sound quality while still hearing sounds like traffic noise, café conversations, and transport announcements. The “Focus on Voice” chat allows you to chat freely without removing your headphones.
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to whatever you do
Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing, then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience. When activated, it learns your behavior and recognizes locations that you frequently visit, such as your workplace or a favorite café, and tailors sound to suit the situation.
Listen longer with up to 35-hour battery life and Quick Charging
Keep your music playing all day with a battery life that delivers up to 35 hours of power. USB Type-C quick charging gives up to 60 mins of play back from 3 minutes of charge.
Designed with all-day comfort
The WH-CH720 is designed to be Sony’s lightest wireless noise-cancelling headphones yet. Featuring a slimmer, more lightweight headband, these headphones have been re-structured to create more space and comfort for the ears. Making them the ideal headphones to work from home or watch your favorite movie.
Give your music a boost with DSEE™
DSEE™ (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) restores high-frequency elements and fine fade-out sound to produce high-quality sound that’s closer to the original recording.
Customize your sound, just how you like it
The EQ Custom feature on the Sony | Headphones Connect App tailors sound to your personal preference. Choose from a variety of presets to match sound quality with the genre of music you're listening to. Or create and save your own presets.
So immersive. So real.
Immerse yourself in sound all around you. As real as if you are there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real.4
Precise Voice Pickup Technology with Beam Forming Mic
Precise Voice Pickup Technology uses beamforming microphones to allow WH-CH720N headphones to pick up voices clearly and accurately for hands-free calls.
For total convenience, these Bluetooth® headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time.3 So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connects to the right one automatically. You’ll also be able to quickly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at the touch of a button, making the CH720N the ideal work from home headphones.
Google Assistant and Alexa compatible
Just say “OK Google” or “Alexa” to activate your preferred voice assistant. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders, and more. You can even control your headphones’ features like noise cancellation with your voice listen to and interact with emails in Microsoft Outlook and join Microsoft Teams meetings using Google Assistant or Siri.
Find your headphones with Fast Pair
The WH-CH720N headphones support Google’s Fast Pair feature. Easily find your missing headphones by sound or check their last known location in Google’s Find My Device app on your smartphone.
Made with the environment in mind
The WH-CH720N headphones are designed for both comfort and environmental consciousness. The headphones use recycled plastic materials, and the packaging uses no plastic
- Headphone Type: Closed
- Driver Unit: Dynamic, 30 mm
- Wearing Style: Over Ear
- Sensitivity (DB/MW): 108 dB/mW (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 99 dB/mW (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Frequency Response: 7 Hz - 20 000 Hz (JEITA)
- Impedance (OHM): 325 Ω (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 31 Ω (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off) Cord Length approx. 1.2 m Cord Type Single-sided (detachable) Plug Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug General Features(Active Headphones) Yes DSEE Yes Frequency Response (Active Operation) 7 Hz - 20 000 Hz (JEITA) Passive Operation Yes Ambient Sound Mode Yes Frequency Response (Bluetooth® Communication) 20 Hz - 20 000 Hz (Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz)
- Cord Length: approx. 1.2 m
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- General Features (Active Headphones): Yes
- DSEE: Yes
- Frequency Response (Active Operation): 7 Hz - 20 000 Hz (JEITA)
- Passive Operation: Yes
- Ambient Sound Mode: Yes
- Frequency Response (Bluetooth® Communication): Frequency Range(A2DP): 20 Hz - 20 000 Hz (Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz)
Size & Weight
- Weight: Approx. 192 g
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- General Features(Active Headphones): Max. 35 hours (NC ON), Max. 50 hours (NC OFF)
- Battery Life (Continuous Communication Time): Max. 35 hours (NC ON), Max. 40 hours (NC OFF)
- Bluetooth® Version: BLUETOOTH Specification Version 5.2
- Effective Range: Approx. 10 m (30 ft)
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz band (2.400 0 GHz - 2.483 5 GHz)
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Ambient Sound Mode: Yes
- Supplied Accessories: Connection Cable, USB Cable