Mixing mid-century modern design, the vision of Paul W. Klipsch, and innovative technology, the KLIPSCH R121SWBLK SUBWOOFER - Black Tabletop Stereo offers concert-level sound for any room in your home.
The One II is a 2.1, professionally-tuned stereo system bi-amplified so you have an unparalleled sound experience like you're in the recording studio with the musicians.
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series of powered audio systems blends the classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
The One II tabletop stereo system is small and versatile. At just over a foot wide, just over 6" tall, and a depth of just over 5", this 2.1 professionally-tuned stereo system offers crystal clear acoustic performance.
Featuring Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless technology for mobile devices and a 3.5 mm analog input for any other audio source, you can rock out literally anywhere in your home.
- Connectivity: AUX, Bluetooth, RCA
- Depth: 5.3 in
- Features: Wireless
- Frequency Response: 20,000 Hz
- Product Type: Speaker - for portable use
- Enclosure Design: Sealed
- Design Features: Real wood veneers
- Series: Heritage Wireless Series
- Speaker Type: Active
- Continuous Power: 60 Watt
- Frequency Response: 56 - 20000 Hz
- Max Output Level (Max SPL): 103 dB
- Connection Options: Bi-amping
- Amplifier: Integrated
- Interfaces: Bluetooth 4.0
- Controls: Input selector, power on/off, volume
- Speaker Details: Speaker - stereo x 2 - active Speaker - subwoofer - active
- Driver Details: Speaker: 2 x full-range driver - 2.25" Speaker: subwoofer driver - 4.5"
- Power Source: AC power adapter
- Width: 12.7 in
- Depth: 5.2 in
- Height: 6.1 in
- Weight: 8.51 lbs
- Service & Support: Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year