Enhance your display's audio, interact with Amazon Alexa or Siri, and expand your Sonos ecosystem with the white SONOS BEAMWHT The Smart Soundbar for your Tv - White. It features a five-driver design powered by five discrete Class-D amplifiers, plus five far-field microphones that enable Amazon Alexa voice control and Siri compatibility when paired with compatible devices. The Beam connects to the Internet over Wi-Fi or through the Ethernet jack.
The soundbar comes pre-loaded with thousands of free Internet radio stations that you can listen to without even turning on your computer. You can also stream audio from a variety of other sources including your smartphone, tablet, or other compatible mobile device. And, you can download the free Sonos Controller App and turn your iOS or Android mobile device into a convenient remote. The app will work with your computer as well.
Designed for Easy Voice Control
Five far-field microphones detect your voice from any direction, anywhere in the room, even with loud music.
TV, Movies, Video Games, and More
Upgrade your audio while streaming, watching TV, or playing video games. You can also stream from any of the music services supported by Sonos.
At only 25.6" long, the Beam won't hang off most furniture or block your TV.
Just Two Cords
Just plug the Beam into power, then connect it to your TV using the HDMI cable.
Engineered for Balanced Sound
The four mid-woofers and one tweeter are designed to harmonize low and high frequencies. Three passive radiators help intensify and deepen bass, mitigating the need for an accompanying subwoofer.
Privacy When You Want It
When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command; when the light is off, the microphone is off.
Listen in Any Room, or Every Room
Play a movie in the living room, a podcast in the kitchen, or the same song everywhere when you set up multiple additional speakers.
Designed for Small to Medium Rooms
The Beam's compact design makes it well suited to rooms when you're short on space.
On-Furniture or On-Wall Placement
Place the Beam on your TV stand or hang it from your wall with the optional wall mount.
Since the Beam is part of the Sonos ecosystem, you can add more speakers to fill every room in your home with sound.
Turn on the speech enhancement feature to hear clearer dialogue.
Enjoy late-night TV without waking the whole house.
HDMI ARC & CEC
Pair the Beam with your remote to control your compatible display with your voice.
Versatile Control Options
Control the Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay, or the app for your favorite music service.
Add Surround Sound Without Wires
Create a full home theater system when you wirelessly connect an optional pair of rear speakers and a Sub.
Engineered for Simple Setup
Plug the Beam into power and connect it to your display via HDMI. If your display isn't ARC-compatible, use the included optical audio adapter instead.
- H x W x D: 2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in. (68.5 x 651 x 100 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- HDMI ARC: HDMI Cable connects to your TVs HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio: Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV. Allows Sonos Beam to support DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or Sonos Sub to 5 GHz broadcast.
- AirPlay compatible: Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
- Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.