The SONY HTS2000 3.1ch Dolby Atmos Soundbar delivers high-quality audio and an upscaled cinematic surround sound experience for all your content. Built for the Sony ecosystem, this soundbar solution is compatible with Sony SA-SW3, SA-SW5 subwoofers and, SA-RS3S rear speakers and integrates fully with BRAVIA XR™ TVs.
Immersive surround sound
Sony technology brings an all-new theater experience home. Our Vertical Surround Engine and S-Force PRO Front Surround in the HT-S2000 help make the most of Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® for realistic, multi-dimensional audio and immersive viewing all around.
Spectacular sound from a dual subwoofer and Sony’s advanced speaker design
With its built-in dual subwoofer for deep bass, three front speakers, and a center channel designed specifically for clear dialogue, the HT-S2000 3.1ch soundbar delivers incredible audio for all your content.
X-Balanced Speaker Unit
The HT-S2000 features an X-Balanced Speaker Unit, with a unique design that enhances both power and clarity, enabling the built-in subwoofer and front speaker to produce an immersive sound with minimal distortion.
Sony | Home Entertainment Connect app
Manage your home theater experience from the palm of your hand—just download the app, and your smartphone becomes your remote control. Find sound settings, instruction manual, learn about new features and software updates all in one place.
Compatible with Sony BRAVIA XR™ TVs
The soundbar system settings all appear automatically in the BRAVIA XR™ TV Quick Settings menu, so you can easily control the sound modes, sound field, and volume. The HT-S2000’s compact form allows the soundbar to be positioned discreetly beneath your Sony TV for a clean look.
Enhance your listening with wireless subwoofers and rear speakers
For enhanced listening, you have options: Our subwoofers (SA-SW3 and SA-SW5) and rear speaker set (SA-RS3S) are designed to expand your listening experience— automatically pair to the HT-S2000 once they are powered on.
HDMI eARC connection and power on. With USB, optical audio in and HDMI eARC out (for compatible BRAVIA XR™ models), the HT-S2000 has all the connections you need to enjoy breathtaking surround sound.
The HT-S2000 soundbar is also ideal for listening to music. Connect your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and stream all your favorite tracks via Bluetooth® technology. Or connect a USB drive, and control playback from your phone, using the Sony | Home Entertainment Connect app.
Committed to Sustainability
In support of our ongoing sustainability efforts, our product packaging uses less plastic in favor of recycled materials.
Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE)
Our Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) restores the high-frequency elements lost with music source compression to produce high-quality sound that’s closer to the original recording.
- Speaker Structure: 3.1ch(Built-in-Subwoofer)
- Bar Speaker: HT-S2000
- Number of Input/Output: - / 1 (eARC/ARC)
- eARC: Yes
- BRAVIA Sync: Yes
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- Input and Output Terminals: Optical audio input: Yes, USB typeA: Yes, File System: FAT32
- IEEE802.11 version: a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: RX
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- HDMI eARC: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Dual mono, DTS, DTS HD High Resolution Audio, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS ES, DTS 96/24, DTS:X, LPCM: 2ch/5.1ch/7.1ch, LPCM fs: -192kHz/24bit
- Optical Input: Dolby Digital: Yes, Dolby Dual mono: Yes, DTS: Yes, LPCM 2ch: Yes, LPCM fs: -48kHz/24bit
- USB: Wav: Yes
- Bluetooth (Receiver): AAC, SBC
- Amplifier Type: Digital Amplifier, S-Master
- Amplifier Channels: Number of Channel: 5ch
- Power Output (Total): 250W
- Sound Effect: Night Mode, Voice Mode
- Virtual Surround Technology: S-Force PRO Vertical Surround Engine DTS Virtual:X
- Wireless Surround (with optional wireless speakers): Yes
What's in the Box
- Model Name: RMT-AH513U
- Supplied Accessories: Batteries for remote commander, HDMI Cable, AC Adaptor, AC Cord, Wall Mount Template, Customer Registration Card, Warranty Card
Size & Weight
- Main Unit Size - Body Only (W x H x D) (MM): 800 X 64 X 124
- Main Unit Size - Body Only (W x H x D) (INCH): 31 1/2 in × 2 5/8 in × 5 in
- Main Unit Weight - Body Only (KG): 3.7kg
- Main Unit Weight - Body Only (OZ): 8 lb 3 oz
- Power Consumption (On Operation) *approx: 50W