Enjoy your vinyl records wirelessly and digitally store them with the SONY PSLX310BT Stereo Turntable with Bluetooth & USB. Its USB output allows you to connect it to your computer for convenient connection and conversion, while built-in Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream your vinyl audio directly to your compatible wireless headphones or speakers. The turntable supports 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds and features a stereo RCA audio output that can connect to a preamp or directly to your sound system.
The Freedom of Wireless Connectivity
Enjoy vinyl playback with wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and controls designed for simplicity. The turntable can pair with your favorite Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Adjust the gain switch to match the audio level of your record and to help reduce distortion.
One-Step Automatic Playback
With the automatic playback function, the turntable will automatically lower the tonearm, find the groove, and start playing through your paired Bluetooth device.
Straight Tonearm Design
The straight, aluminum tonearm is designed to boost traceability for stable playback with clear sound and powerful bass.
Thick Dust Cover
The dust cover is engineered to muffle acoustic pressure from your speakers to help enhance stability and reduce distortion. You can also remove the dust cover, if you prefer.
Stable Aluminum Platter
The aluminum die-cast platter is designed to be robust, yet lightweight, so it can stay stable as it rotates for clear playback.
Hidden 45 rpm Adapter
The 45 rpm adapter is stored in a slot beneath the deck, so it can be hidden away when not in use.
- Auto start/stop
- Built-in phono preamp with switchable phono/line out
- Low (-4 dB), Mid (0 dB), and High (+6 dB) gain select
- Auto return
- Motor: DC
- Drive Method: Belt-Drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2, Modulation: FHSS
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 33' / 10 m with Line of Sight
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 20 Hz to 20 MHz (A2DP, 48 kHz Sampling Frequency)
- Bluetooth Codecs: SBC, aptX
- Bluetooth Profile Support: A2DP 1.3
- Output Connectors: 1 x Stereo RCA Pair, 1 x USB Type-B 2.0
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1% (WRMS)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Operating System Requirements: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32-/64-Bit) with the Latest Service Pack, Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.11, macOS 10.12 to 10.14
- Hardware Requirements: Available USB Port
- Tonearm Type: Dynamic Balanced Straight
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Stylus: Pressure: 3 g
- Output Level: Cartridge: 2.5 mV
- Platter Diameter: 11.65" / 29.59 cm
- Construction Material: Platter: Die-Cast Aluminum, Arm Pipe: Aluminum
- Power Consumption: 1.8 W
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 x 4.38 x 14.5" / 430 x 108 x 367 mm
- Weight: 7.7 lb / 3.5 kg