Enjoy the latest in cinematic sound innovation in your own home. The SONY SSCSE Dolby Atmos® Enabled Speakers designed especially for Dolby Atmos result in surround sound that envelops you from every angle â even above. No mounting required, simply place on top of your current bookshelf, or floorstanding speakers, for an even more realistic immersive experience.
Experience cinematic sound from audio that flows all around you â even above. Dolby Atmos® delivers breath-taking realism with 360º surround sound, by positioning sound all around. The result is rich audio that completely envelops you.
Immersive surround sound
No need for complicated speaker setups. The compact SS-CSE speakers work with your existing surround sound system to recreate a cinematic surround sound experience.
Set on top of your existing speakers
The compact SS-CSE speaker sits on top of your existing speakers no mounting required. Unlike conventional speakers, they are designed specifically to reflect sound off your ceiling for sound that is truly all-encompassing.
Wall mountable for use as surround sound speakers
Perfectly angled, the SS-CSEs can easily be mounted on the wall and used as surround sound speakers.
Designed to match
Made with sophisticated woodworking techniques, they are perfectly designed to match the existing CS series speakers in both sound and design.
Rich acoustics with a strong MDF cabinet
Optimized by Sony sound designers, an all-wood cabinet delivers resonant acoustics. Unwanted vibrations are dampened and absorbed, thanks to strengthened Medium Density Fiberboard interior joints. The result is clear, wide spatial reproduction of sound for TV and movies.
Crisp, clear audio with a Mica Reinforced Cellular (MRC) cone
Many conventional speakers use paper cones that can flex and deteriorate over time, delivering a more distorted sound. The SS-CSEâs MRC woofers are rigid, holding their shape even under high pressure. So you can turn up the volume on TV, movies, and music without compromising your audio quality.
Compact and versatile
The SS-CSEs compact profile makes it ideal to discreetly place on your existing speakers and walls. Whether youâre looking to upgrade to cinematic Dolby Atmos® sound or simply extend your current surround experience, this versatile speaker will give you an all-encompassing aural upgrade.
- Enabled Speaker Cabinet Material: Wood
- Enabled Speaker Characteristic Sensitivity Level: 86 dB (2.83 V, 1 m)
- Enabled Speaker Enclosure Type: Acoustic Suspension
- Enabled Speaker Full Range: 3.94" cone type x 1
- Enabled Speaker Grille net: Detachable/Cloth
- Enabled Speaker Input Terminal: Push type speaker terminal
- Enabled Speaker Magnetically Shielded type: No
- Enabled Speaker Maximum Input Power: 100 W
- Enabled Speaker Rated Impedance: 6 ohms
- Enabled Speaker System: Full range speaker system
- Dolby Atmos® Enabled Speaker: 2
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz 32,000 Hz, Conforms to Dolby Atmos® Specification
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 7-1/8" × 5-3/4" × 7-1/8" (178 mm x 145 mm x 180 mm) (without speaker terminal/including grill)
- Weight: Approx. 6 lb 10 oz (3 kg)