Discover the true big-screen experience with the SONY VPLXW6000ES 4K HDR Laser Home Theater Projector with Native 4K SXRD Panel. This high-brightness native 4K laser projector delivers crisp, vibrant HDR images, even in well-lit spaces, thanks to a laser light source that generates up to 2,500 lumens of brightness. Newly developed technologies offer wide dynamic range, high resolution, and vivid colors in a compact design that's perfect for your home.
Up to 2,500-lumen laser light source
Enjoy bolder, crisper entertainment with up to 2,500 lumens of brightness, generated by a long-lasting laser light source, for vibrant images even on a large screen.
All-new Native 4K SXRD panel
Immerse yourself in an incredibly lifelike picture with native 4K that offers 8.3 million pixels (3,840 x 2,160). With an all-new 0.61-inch SXRD panel, you'll enjoy high brightness, inky blacks, vibrant colors, rich tones and textures, plus clear cinematic motion, and image smoothness.
X1 Ultimate for projector
X1 Ultimate for projector optimizes our acclaimed BRAVIA TV video processing for projection. The incredible power of this video engine enables advanced data processing, with real-time enhancement of each on-screen object. The result is high dynamic range imagery with texture, color, contrast and realism never before available to home cinema.
Enduring brightness from a laser light source
You'll never have to worry about changing the lamp in your home cinema projector—no lamp replacement and virtually no maintenance are required. The VPL-XW6000ES uses an ultra-pure and reliable laser light source, which lets you enjoy perfectly clear 4K pictures at optimal brightness for up to 20,000 uninterrupted hours.
All-new Advanced Crisp-Focused (ACF) Lens
Experience flawless clarity across the entire screen, thanks to our Advanced Crisp-Focused Lens. The 70-mm aspherical front lens widens the focus area, ensuring clear images from corner to corner. A floating focus system utilizes two moving lens groups and extra-low dispersion glass for distortion-free images with accurate color reproduction.
True-to-life colors with TRILUMINOS PRO™
See over a billion colors come to life with TRILUMINOS PRO. Our unique TRILUMINOS PRO algorithm can detect color from saturation, hue and brightness to reproduce natural shades in every detail. You’ll enjoy colors that are closer to those seen in the real world.
Wide Color Volume
Enjoy spectacular brightness and stunning realism, thanks to new Wide Dynamic Range Optics that achieve a 95% DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
All-new Wide Dynamic Range Optics
Our new Wide Dynamic Range Optics contribute to a compact design with better light control by maximizing the potential of the laser light source. The resulting higher color volume means naturally colorful images, even at high brightness levels, and stunning, immersive contrast.
Picture position Memory stores your settings
Lens focus, zoom, and shift settings for up to five screen formats can be stored for easy recall. Picture Position Memories remember these settings so you can quickly watch movies in the ideal format. Match aspect ratios, including 16:9 and Cinemascope, and store these settings in the projector.
Incredibly compact native 4K laser projector
We've designed the VPL-XW6000ES to be even smaller and lighter than its predecessors by developing the all-new Native 4K SXRD panel and compact Wide Dynamic Range Optics. This laser projector is about 20% smaller in volume and about 30% lighter than the VPL-VW915ES—with a new modern exterior designed to blend into any room.
The powerful video processor in the VPL-XW6000ES offers Motionflow for smooth and clear motion, even when viewing 4K content. Motionflow is ideal for fast-moving sports content, as it adds frames to reduce blur while maintaining brightness. Cinema purists can choose True Theatre mode to retain the original 24 fps.
Input lag reduction
Enjoy the latest games lag-free on the big screen. All our 4K projectors include input lag reduction that enables the player's input to be reflected on screen without delay. The VPL-XW6000ES supports 4K 60 Hz input with an input lag under 21 ms, and 2K 120 Hz input with an input lag under 13 ms.
Anamorphic lens compatibility for 4K signals (V-stretch for 4K)
Wide lens compatibility means you can use your legacy anamorphic lenses with ease, even with 4K content. Watch your content in your favorite formats with a full-size picture, thanks to the V-stretch function.
Sony 4K projectors are compatible with IMAX Enhanced content, making them ready to deliver the bigger, more breathtaking IMAX visuals you love in compatible content . Take advantage of the size of your projector screen with movies that become even more immersive with IMAX Enhanced.
A smart addition to your smart home
Integrate your 4K projector into your home automation and remote monitoring systems. The VPL-XW6000ES supports Control4, Crestron, Savant and AMX, as well as OvrC and Domotz—so you can enjoy a smarter, more convenient entertainment experience.
Designed with the environment in mind
This 4K projector is full of bright ideas—not only for your home entertainment but also for a sustainable future. To reduce our footprint, we created a mercury-free design with a laser light source. We also reduced the amount of virgin plastic used in the main body by more than 30% and the packaging materials by more than 15% compared to the VPL-VW915ES.
Object-based HDR Remaster
Object-based HDR Remaster analyses the color of individual objects on screen and adjusts the contrast, resulting in more realistic pictures with greater depth and texture.
Dynamic HDR Enhancer
Dynamic HDR Enhancer processes HDR content scene by scene and enhances the contrast in combination with laser output control—bringing you bright 4K HDR images.
Object-based Super Resolution
Object-based Super Resolution technology detects individual objects in a picture and enhances each one for exceptional accuracy and detail.
Dual database processing
Two powerful image improvement databases work together to improve picture quality in real time. One database helps reduce on-screen noise, while the other is used to upscale the resolution.
Digital Focus Optimizer
By analyzing every pixel and detecting possible degradation in advance, the Digital Focus Optimizer corrects the image quality so that the focus is better than ever, even in the corners.
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 18.13" x 8.28" x 20.34"
- WEIGHT: Approx. 31 lb (14 kg)
- DISPLAY SYSTEM: 4K SXRD™ panel, projection system
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 720 x 576/50p, 720 x 480/60p, 1280 x 720/50p, 1280 x 720/60p, 1920 x 1080/50i, 1920 x 1080/60i, 1920 x 1080/24p, 1920 x 1080/50p, 1920 x 1080/60p, 1920 x 1080/120p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p, 3840 x 2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p, 4096 x 2160/60p
- LIGHT SOURCE: Laser diode
- PICTURE PROCESSOR: X1™ Ultimate for projector
- CONTRAST RATIO: 8: 1 (Dynamic Contrast)
- EFFECTIVE IMAGER SIZE: 0.61 in x 3
- EFFECTIVE PIXELS: 24,883,200 (3840 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- PROJECTION LENS SHIFT: Powered, Vertical +/- 85%, Horizontal +/- 36%
- THROW RATIO: 1.35:1 to 2.84:1* *Display size: 16:9
- PROJECTION LENS ZOOM / FOCUS: Powered (Approx. x2.1) / Powered
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS: HDMI (TWO INPUTS)* - Digital RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr, IR IN - Minijack, LAN - RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, REMOTE - RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male), TRIGGER - Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA, 3D SYNC OUT - Minijack, USB - Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA *Both HDMI inputs are compatible with HDCP 2.3.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY: 41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C) / 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY: 14 °F to +140 °F (–10 °C to +60 °C ) / 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- ACOUSTIC NOISE: 26 dB *The value depends on the environment or how the projectors are used.
- POWER REQUIREMENT: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 350 W
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 2,500 lm
- COLOR LIGHT OUTPUT: 2,500 lm
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY MODE): 0.3 W (When "Remote Start" is set to "Off")
- POWER CONSUMPTION (NETWORKED STANDBY MODE): 0.5 W (LAN) (when "Remote Start" is set to "On") When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W)
- STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED: After about 10 Minutes
- SCREEN READER: Yes